Cold form continuous tongue (no notching or heating), heavier main frame I-beams and side rails with 16″ cross member spacing allow a higher GVWR rating, premium radial tires, toolbox with lockable lid, LED rubber mounted sealed beam lighting in enclosed boxes with sealed modular wiring harness.
GVWR 16000 lb. – Capacity 12800 lb. with 3200 lb. Hitchload
- Treated wood deck
- 96″ wood deck 101.5″ to outside of rubrails
- 7000 lb. braking axles with 4 wheel brakes
- Slipper spring suspension
- 235/80 R16 load range E 10 ply rating West Lake Radial tires
- 10” I-beam frame (W10x12)
- 6″ flat bar side rails
- 3″ channel cross members – 16″ spacing
- Cold form continuous tongue (no notching or heating)
- Toolbox with lockable lid built into tongue
- 5 ft. swing-up ramps with support foot. These are extra heavy duty ramps made of 4″ channel with spring assist.
- 2 5/16″ three bolt HD cast iron adjustable coupler or pintle ring (same price for either)
- 12000 lb. drop-foot jack
- Metal plate over wheels for lowest possible loaded deck height (33″)
- Stake pockets and rubrail
- Self charging break away kit, safety chains, full DOT reflective tape and all rubber mounted LED sealed beam lighting with U.S made sealed modular harness with 5 year warranty
- Primed, 2 coats of automotive grade enamel, pin stripe
- 23 ft. (18’+5′ dove tail)
- 23 ft. (19’+4′ pop-up dove tail)
- Call for additional lengths.